Lincoln Problem Trends
The Most Reported Problem and Defect Trends Over the Last Year
Over the last year hundreds of Lincoln owners have submitted their problems to CarComplaints.com, a completely free website dedicated to exposing car trouble spots based on the complaints of real car owners. We believe there's no better way to accurately assess car problems then to get unfiltered feedback directly from those who have driven the cars and experienced the problems first-hand.
All of the submitted complaints for Lincoln have been collected and processed, to come up with the 10 most reported Lincoln problems over the last year:
Clicking on these links will bring you to CarComplaints.com.
- 2016 Lincoln MKXengine shut down while driving#1
- 2015 Lincoln MKCbattery not keeping charge#2
- 2008 Lincoln MKZdash became unattached, misaligned#3
- 2016 Lincoln MKXlost acceleration while driving#4
- 2011 Lincoln MKXdies while driving#5
- 2007 Lincoln MKXtransfer case failed#6
- 2008 Lincoln MKXtransmission fluid leaking#7
- 2007 Lincoln MKZair bag recall#8
- 2003 Lincoln Town Caraxle shaft failure#9
- 2008 Lincoln MKZbattery failure#10