There are 130 owner complaints spread out over 6 years, but the most belong to the 2007.
This generation ranks 23rd in reliability out of 24 overall Lincoln generations.
This generation has been recalled 12 times. It's also part of 18 investigations and has 64 TSBs.
- wheels / hubs chrome lifting off wheels in the 2008 MKZ at 66140 miles
- engine sudden engine racing, brakes fail to stop car in the 2007 MKZ at 38667 miles
- accessories - interior dashboard bubbling near vent in the 2007 MKZ at 88503 miles
- steering steering pulls to the side in the 2011 MKZ at 2443 miles
- transmission transmission failure in the 2009 MKZ at 67000 miles
- lights tail lights not working in the 2010 MKZ at 54000 miles