There are 16 owner complaints spread out over 4 years, but the most belong to the 2001.
This generation ranks 9th in reliability out of 24 overall Lincoln generations.
This generation has been recalled 24 times. It's also part of 80 investigations and has 641 TSBs.
- engine spark plug was stripped in the 2002 Navigator at 143000 miles
- wheels / hubs lug nuts came off while driving in the 1999 Navigator at 58800 miles
- engine spark plug blew out in the 1999 Navigator at 106000 miles
- electrical the electrical is all messed up in the 2001 Navigator at 91000 miles
- engine not starting in the 2001 Navigator at 63000 miles
- engine spark plug blows out in the 2001 Navigator at 177500 miles