There are 46 owner complaints spread out over 4 years, but the most belong to the 2006.
This generation ranks 17th in reliability out of 24 overall Lincoln generations.
This generation has been recalled 4 times. It's also part of 6 investigations and has 340 TSBs.
- suspension air suspension not working in the 2004 Navigator at 110342 miles
- accessories - exterior deployable running boards under carriage rust thru in the 2006 Navigator at 103333 miles
- suspension front air suspension drops in cold weather in the 2005 Navigator at 100000 miles
- engine spark plug blow out in the 2003 Navigator at 92904 miles
- suspension suspension air bags keep deflating in the 2003 Navigator at 130000 miles
- suspension air suspension issues in the 2004 Navigator at 146500 miles