There are 16 owner complaints spread out over 10 years, but the most belong to the 2007.
This generation ranks 6th in reliability out of 24 overall Lincoln generations.
This generation has been recalled 8 times. It's also part of 1 investigations and has 131 TSBs.
- fuel system stalled while driving in the 2007 Navigator at 70000 miles
- engine defective spark plugs in the 2007 Navigator at 80000 miles
- transmission loud noise when shifting in and out of overdrive in the 2012 Navigator at 500 miles
- seat belts / air bags air bag light on in the 2016 Navigator at 2000 miles
- accessories - exterior electric running board motor problems in the 2007 Navigator at 18000 miles
- accessories - interior heated seat not working in the 2007 Navigator at 24000 miles