There are 43 owner complaints spread out over 8 years, but the most belong to the 1996.
This generation ranks 8th in reliability out of 24 overall Lincoln generations.
This generation has been recalled 49 times. It's also part of 57 investigations and has 671 TSBs.
- lights tail lights not working in the 1993 Town Car at 10000 miles
- body / paint clear coat peeling in the 1997 Town Car at 75000 miles
- body / paint door hinge failure in the 1997 Town Car at 133000 miles
- fuel system fuel tank vent valve malfunction in the 1995 Town Car at 75807 miles
- accessories - exterior trunk opens by itself in the 1995 Town Car at 92000 miles
- transmission severe vibration when shifting gears in the 1994 Town Car at 45000 miles