There are 33 owner complaints spread out over 8 years, but the most belong to the 2012.
This generation ranks 13th in reliability out of 24 overall Lincoln generations.
This generation has been recalled 19 times. It's also part of 0 investigations and has 141 TSBs.
- drivetrain (ptu) transfer case is clucking and rattling sound in the 2012 MKS at 88434 miles
- electrical shuts down while driving in the 2013 MKS at 16500 miles
- accessories - exterior sunroof opens unintentionally in the 2011 MKS at 11000 miles
- transmission transfer case failed in the 2009 MKS at 90000 miles
- cooling system overheating in the 2011 MKS at 1100 miles
- AC / heater A/C not working in the 2014 MKS at 3500 miles