There are 121 owner complaints spread out over 9 years, but the most belong to the 2007.
This generation ranks 19th in reliability out of 24 overall Lincoln generations.
This generation has been recalled 15 times. It's also part of 4 investigations and has 160 TSBs.
- transmission transmission fluid leaking in the 2008 MKX at 108054 miles
- drivetrain transfer case failed in the 2007 MKX at 131800 miles
- engine coolant leaked into engine in the 2011 MKX at 88500 miles
- transmission transmission failure in the 2007 MKX at 68200 miles
- accessories - interior door panels loose and rattles in the 2008 MKX at 72550 miles
- electrical engine computer malfunctioned in the 2007 MKX at 88286 miles