Aviator Cracked Rear Panel
Own a 2003–2005 Aviator? Chances are your lift-gate is cracked. Complaints about cracked rear panels in that generation of Ford SUV’s including the Aviator, Ford Explorer, and Mercury Mountaineer is one of the most commonly issues reported …
What Are We Missing?
We know there's more problems than this. Let us know which one you'd like to see us cover next.
Where Body Complaints Happen
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- 2004 Aviator crack in the rear panel 27 (100%)
- 2005 Aviator cracked rear panel 17 (63%)
- 2003 Aviator crack in rear panel below window 16 (59%)
- 2013 MKZ paint is bubbling 3 (11%)
- 2000 Town Car water collects in right rear floor board 3 (11%)
- 2005 Town Car water leaking into cabin 3 (11%)
- 1997 Town Car door hinge failure 2 (7%)