MyLincoln Touch Problem
Lincoln's attempt at an all-in-one, in-dash communication and entertainment system didn't go according to plan. What owners got instead was an unresponsive, difficult-to-use and needlessly complicated mess.
What Are We Missing?
We know there's more problems than this. Let us know which one you'd like to see us cover next.
Where Interior Complaints Happen
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- 2006 Zephyr dash board warped 18 (100%)
- 2008 MKZ dash became unattached, misaligned 6 (33%)
- 2007 MKZ dashboard bubbling near vent 5 (28%)
- 2015 MKC sirius radio drops, does not work all the time 5 (28%)
- 2009 MKZ dash buckled or warped 4 (22%)
- 2013 MKZ fuel gauge is inaccurate 4 (22%)
- 2007 MKZ defrost vent cover popped up 4 (22%)
Technical problems in over 4,300 Ford and Lincoln vehicles mean the panel cluster might be blank when the vehicle starts up.
The affected models are all from the 2019 model year and include the Ford Mustang, Lincoln Navigator, and Lincoln Nautilus. Ford says they will update the panel cluster’s software.
The automaker’s ongoing technical problems remind me of another type of cluster.keep reading